Protecting large volumes of information with Vaultastic’s Modern Enterprise Data Management System reduces your cost, governance, and access overheads.
Why Should You Replace your Legacy Enterprise Data Management system With
Cloud Data Management?
An effective enterprise data management system is needed for every organization because, in the internet era, more than 60% of business communication happens via emails.
Organizations must now store these large volumes of email data containing sensitive, financial, confidential, and personally identifiable information to meet compliance and other requirements along with legal compliance.
And, on-premises enterprise data management system is not ideal for an agile business model.
Following are some pitfalls of legacy enterprise data management systems:
- Difficulty capturing and storing massive volumes of data. Content and size variation of the (unstructured) data, along with varying ingestion speeds, compound this challenge.
- Increased risk of data tampering, loss, and corruption.
- Fragmentation of data across servers, endpoints, and storage devices due to outdated data architecture.
- Inability to discover data quickly from massive amounts of unstructured data spread across different locations.
- The increased cost of preserving and managing this ever-growing data volume.
- Increased maintenance costs to remove data redundancy and maintain data integrity.
- Higher security risk from external and internal sources to protect sensitive data.
How does Vaultastic Cloud Data Management create an Effective Enterprise Data Management System for you?
When an effective email data management system is available, there is no need to deal with the overhead of using legacy and outdated data management policies.
Cloud data management can help centralize data protection, optimize data storage and management costs and reduce data risks without compromise.
Vaultastic provides powerful cloud data management at an affordable cost to store and retrieve data quickly and accurately.
The migration from on-premise to cloud data management is now made simple, reliable, and fast with Vaultastic’s on-demand automated migration tools.
If required, we can combine the power of your on-premises solution and Vaultastic’s cloud-based data management to deliver a hybrid enterprise data management system based on your needs.
Here is how we optimize data management strategy for your agile business:
- Increased level of automation with highly advanced cloud-based tools.
- Improved data durability and integrity by preserving multiple redundant copies of your data across geographically separate robust AWS cloud availability zones.
- Immutability of data ensures no data tampering while storing in the cloud. An audited chain of custody, in addition, can help you present your data as electronic evidence in legal proceedings.
- Easier to fetch and access necessary data using rapid response discovery tools.
- Seamless mapping of complete data lifecycle supports data management at all stages.
Your Business Deserves Vaultastic’s Hassle-Free Agile Enterprise Data Management system
With the increase in cyber-attacks and data security threats, it's time for your business to get the best-in-class cloud data management provided by Vaultastic.
Following are some benefits of our Enterprise Data Management System for companies.
- A centralized data archive powered by AWS improves elasticity and scalability.
- Tamper-evident vaults are necessary for confidently serving compliance requests.
- Deep e-discovery using Boolean constructs ensures rapid, accurate, and dependable information recovery irrespective of the age of the data.
- Multi-layered shared security protects and secures sensitive data.
- Hierarchical data storage with separate Hot and Cold access for frequently and less-used data improves speed and accuracy while reducing operational costs by up to 60%.
- Automated migrations enable the easy transfer of massive volumes of data.
- Related: Key Components of Modern Enterprise Data Management [Elements]
- Related: Five data management best practices