Ease compliance, e-discovery, migration, and manage storage with Vaultastic, an Exchange email archiving solution add-on.
This is why you need an Independent Exchange Email Archiving Solution?
MS Exchange has been the preferred choice for numerous organizations to handle their email needs for many years. While the software has moved from providing primary email needs to adding many features, is it good enough for today’s burgeoning business communications needs?
MS Exchange 2010, the most popular release, included new storage and deployment features, better management capabilities, built-in email archiving, and more for enterprises. Still, that has not been enough to eliminate the mounting complexity and costs associated with unfettered storage growth.
Whether MS Exchange is hosted on-premises or online, businesses need to address the following:
- Microsoft Exchange servers are limited by their hardware boundaries which are not easy to scale on demand. This limitation makes storing the exponentially growing email data on the Exchange mail server very expensive, unscalable, and risky.
- The storage systems on most Microsoft Exchange servers have low to no redundancy and rarely deploy a disaster recovery setup, adversely impacting data durability.
- On-premises archival solutions, the native Exchange email archiving solution, or journaling emails to an archive account suffer the same limitations described above. Keeping the backup in the same infrastructure as the primary data violates the basic hygiene premise of data safety.
- All these elements require heavy management and maintenance, increasing the costs of running such setups. Not to forget the complexity of messaging server deployment and the Windows server prerequisites that come with their share of challenges.
- Finally, accessing required information from these on-premises email archives is an uphill task. Holding on to data for legal and regulatory compliance makes retention expensive.
All these challenges prompt organizations to look for an Exchange email archiving solution that will offload the storage burden from the active Microsoft Exchange server.Leaner mailboxes on the Exchange server will reduce performance degradation. And the independent archive will secure the data and reduce the time and effort spent managing, storing, and gleaning valuable data.
Exchange Email Archiving at up to 60% lower costs
As a powerful add-on for Microsoft Exchange Email Archiving, Vaultastic helps an enterprise store immutable copies of their business communication data across multiple availability zones spread geographically.
With Vaultastic as your business’s Exchange archive solution, you gain cutting-edge cloud services:
Scalable bottomless archive
Highly Durable, Available archive
Super Fast ediscovery and extraction
Bulletproof secure data access
Integrated case and compliance workflow management
Automated Migration tools
Vaultastic uses automated migration tools for the defragmentation of legacy data stores and the creation of a unified, single repository.Related: How to configure Vaultastic with MS Exchange server
Preserve your investment with Vaultastic's next-gen Exchange Email Archive solution
Here are a few reasons why your search for the best Exchange archiving solution ends at Vaultastic:
- Move between mail systems with confidence: Whether you want to ingest legacy data or plan your migration to the cloud, Vaultastic’s tools mitigate migration risk and optimize the pace of the migration process.
- Free up IT teams from repetitive tasks:
Vaultastic supports better archive management with an automatic retention policy setup on mailboxes at multiple levels like individual or group mailbox.IT overhead is also fairly reduced as the Exchange server load is minimized, as are technical support requests to look for lost emails.
- Reduce risks of data lock-in: Easy export of the e-discovery results or an entire vault into portable format files is possible. The risk of data lock-in is minimized, unlike most email archive solutions, which don’t facilitate bulk data extraction.
- Stretch your Investment: Live case study.
- Up to 60% lower costs of storage, access, and migration: Preserve and manage the ever-growing data size at compressed costs by leveraging deduplication and the storage tiering feature of Vaultastic. Coupled with a unique pay-per-use pricing model and fully managed service, Vaultastic delivers an astounding 60% savings.
- No additional hardware; No expensive and complex refresh: Improve Exchange email archiving without heavy investment in new hardware and software at lower costs.
- Ensure Business continuity: Your emails are synced seamlessly and in real-time with Vaultastic’s Exchange email archiving platform. An up-to-date archive ensures business continuity with access to emails even in the face of a system disaster at MS Exchange.
- Increase compliance without data compromise:
Deep e-discovery helps improve productivity, enable quick search, and reduce response time to audit queries.Related: Vaultastic delivers easy solutions for Microsoft 365 email archiving