Vaultastic offers an adjustable, central, and independent cloud-based Microsoft 365 archiving solution to protect your emails and backup OneDrive files at highly optimized costs.
Why you need a Separate Microsoft 365 Archiving Solution
While Microsoft 365 is a great workplace productivity platform for businesses, having a separate and centrally accessible archive for Microsoft 365 emails and OneDrive data can provide additional protection for critical data while optimizing the cost of data retention.Managing the following additional archive requirements around Microsoft 365 burdens overworked IT and compliance teams and escalates storage management costs.
Reduce Data Retention Costs
Provide Data Redundancy
Comply with Regulatory Data Retention guidelines
Enable Easier Migration
Overcome Cumbersome and Slow Discovery
Reduce Data Lock-in fears
Stop using Litigation Hold as a backup
Vaultastic is a powerful add-on for archiving and managing Microsoft 365 data.
Automate Email and File Data Ingestion
Unify your store for Active and Legacy data
Improve Data Availability & Durability
Find Data Quickly, Extract Granularly
Multi-level ediscovery supports user self-service, department-level search, and auditor-level full/partial access without IT team intervention.Granular extraction in portable formats enhances agility and efficiency for managing archived data.
Manage Compliance Workflows
Optimize up to 60% of costs.
Vaultastic's Microsoft 365 archiving add-on delivers complete data lifecycle management
- Ensure business continuity by protecting your data against intentional or accidental erasures. Drive better data resilience with multi-layered protection and in-built disaster recovery.
- Archive and Protect Data carried in Former Employee Accounts on Microsoft 365 at significantly lower costs to ensure continuity and compliance with regulations.
- Vaultastic’s robust e-discovery with High Volume and Granular Data Extraction can support rapid and accurate responses to audits, compliance, and litigation-related requests.
- Ease Information Governance & Data Management. Role-based access, flexible retention policies, and granular data security controls make information governance smoother.
- Automated Storage Management to Optimize Data Retention cost without compromising performance for on-demand data needs.