Does your enterprise struggle with email E-discovery for audit and compliance?
A fool-proof e-discovery strategy is crucial for modern global enterprises. C-suite executives realize that their businesses may require a time-sensitive search and extraction of electronic communication at any point because of audits, litigation, or compliance requirements. Most e-discovery software solutions struggle with the following:
Fragmented Email Backups
Huge Data Volumes and High Data Velocity
Unstructured Search Requirements
Transform your data search and extraction workflows with Vaultastic's email e-discovery software.
Vaultastic has developed compliance e-discovery solutions that eliminate the operational challenges enterprises face. It consolidates email data onto a high-performance storage infrastructure and empowers business users with intuitive user interfaces to execute e-discovery in just a few clicks.
Flexible and Deep Search
Single-click repeatable queries
Stay a cut above the rest with Vaultastic's best E-discovery software
Increased Compliance Posture
Enhanced Data Analysis
Huge Cost Savings
Deep e-discovery ensures you extract only the exact dataset required for your business and nothing more. It reduces bandwidth costs substantially. Also, you don't need to make prohibitive upfront investments with Vaultastic's pay-as-you-use models for cloud e-discovery software.Learn more: How to use Vaultastic’s cloud-based ediscovery software
- 1. How do I share the e-discovery results with my team or external auditors?More
You have several options to share e-discovery results. One way is to download the search summary (metadata only) and share that. The second way is to download the content as EML or PST files and share that. Another way is to use Vaultastic’s integrated case management tool to share and invite others to collaborate on the discovery with their recommendations.
- 2. Does Vaultastic support Office 365 e-discovery too?
- 3. Can I provide restricted e-discovery rights to specific team members?More
Absolutely. It’s a common requirement that ranges from:
- Enabling self-service for your users where each of them can log in and only search in their own vault.
- Enabling department-level search where the department heads can search for data of their team members.
- Enabling auditor access where the auditor can search across the vaults of all users.
Either way, you can also define exceptions. Learn more.