Free Trial FAQs
- Free Trial
- 1. What happens after 30 days of the free trial is over?More
During the 30 days of trial period, you and your team would have used the product to get a feel of its usefulness in your business environment.
Before this 30-day period ends, you will receive alerts from the system prompting that the free trial is about to get over.
Before or at the end of the 30 day period, you have the option to:
a: Go in for a paid archiving plan by choosing one of the 3 plans.
For this, you need to simply write in to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us of your choice of plan and we will upgrade your plan for you. Our team will call you to confirm other billing details, like address, billing frequency, etc.
b: Cancel your subscription
If you feel that Vaultastic did not serve your purpose. For this you don't need to do anything. Vaultastic suspends your email archiving domain after the trial ends. It will stop accepting mail for archiving from your primary mail system. After another 7 days, all your archived data will be automatically deleted from our platform. Since we are always learning, we would appreciate if you can write about your experience and specifically about what didn't work for you and send us a mail at email@example.com
- 2. To try Vaultastic, will I need to make changes to my primary email setup? If so what kind of changes?More
Once we setup your email archiving domain on Vaultastic, all that you need to do is to enable your primary email setup to send a copy of every mail sent and received to Vaultastic. Typically this would be done for selected users, or all users depending on your requirement. The steps involved to do this would vary depending on the primary email platform.
Read more about enabling email archival for your account.
- 3. Can I archive mails from my in-premise Mithi Connect Xf server?More
Sure, you can archive mails from Mithi Connect Xf server.
Note that this would mean that a copy of every mail sent and received by all or selected users would be pushed to the Vaultastic cloud via your Internet Connection. It may mean that you may have to relook at the bandwidth capacity to ensure that users who are accessing mail from outside your environment, over this same Internet link, do not face a performance drop.
- 4. What is the free trial offer? How do I avail this offer? How is this trial offer, risk free?More
What is the 30 day Free trial offer
Vaultastic offers you a risk free trial offer for 30 days. You can use the fully featured Vaultastic with unlimited storage.
How to avail the free trial offer?
It’s quite simple!
You can respond to the mail you received, confirming that you would like to avail this offer.
Or you can simply up for a free trial using the free trial form.
In both the cases, we will get in touch with you to gather some technical information like the domain name, your primary email setup, etc. After information gathering, we will set up your email archiving domain on Vaultastic. We will also guide you in configuring your primary mail server to enable email archiving.
Once the setup is complete, you will receive a welcome mail. This mail contains the instructions on how to access and use Vaultastic’s Self Service and Admin portal.
How is this trial offer, risk free?
1. Free from Financial Risk: Start the trial instantly, as no credit card or advance payment required. It is completely obligation-free.
2. Trusted by over 500K business users worldwide: Many of them are Fortune companies, who have been our customers for over 7-8 years.
3. Archiving Solution by Email and Cloud experts: Mithi has been continuously developing and improving the email platform for over 10 years now. This same platform, delivered as an on-premise email and as a SaaS email service, drives the collaboration needs of demanding enterprises globally.
4. Never, Ever Lose Data: Vaultastic offers 99.99999999999% data durability and 99.9% uptime. It is hosted on the highly secure AWS Cloud infrastructure. A superior design of AWS provides guarantees on the extremely high durability on the mail data stored with us and very high reliability on the service uptime.
5. Your Data belongs to you only: Vaultastic stores the email data in encrypted and read-only format. Only you can access or download this data. The data is secured in our enterprise email vault. Nobody else, not even our team can access this information. Once you cancel the subscription Vaultastic deletes your data automatically.
- 5. Do I need to pay anything upfront or provide my credit card details to avail of this offer?More
Nothing at all. No credit card details or advance payment is required. We just need your consent to try this very easy-to-use and most secure email archiving solution on the cloud.
- 6. During the 30 day trial period, how can I get any help regarding the use of the product?More
We have a 24/7 helpdesk team, who will respond to your queries about the product. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org