Vaultastic optimizes costs along multiple dimensions such as onboarding, application management, data storage, data transportation, billing to help you optimize between 30-50% costs.The model also supports upfront provisioning and payment for predictable workloads to save up to 10% over equivalent on-demand resources.
- Live Archiving of email
- No limit on the number of Vaults
- Import and Index legacy email data (On-demand service. Carries a one time charge per GB) Multi-level ediscovery
- Export ediscovery results as PST/EML files (On-demand service. Carries a one time charge per GB)
- Export metadata of ediscovery results in CSV files
- Protect infrequently used data
- Import Legacy Data (On-demand service. Carries a one-time charge per GB)
- Move data from Active Store to Cold Store
- Cloud Data Management SaaS powered by AWS
- 99.9% Service Uptime guarantee
- 99.999999999% Data Durability guarantee
- Built-in Disaster recovery
- 24x7 Support
- Always the latest with security fixes, updates, and upgrades
- Encrypted at rest and in transit
- Strong Password policies
- Role-based and Location-based access policies
- Tamper Proof vaults
- Audit trails
- Infrastructure secured by AWS (shared security model)
- Integration with MS ADFS for authentication, data sync
- Integration with other business application using web services and API
- API to extract data for analytics
- Archive data from a wide variety of email platforms (Microsoft Office 365, G Suite, MS Exchange, Zimbra, CPanel, SalesForce, Sendgrid, SkyConnect, Others)
- Site-to-Site VPN services to extend your data center or branch office to the cloud
- Legacyflo to help automatically import ane export email data
- Provisioning of Domains, Users, Groups, Class of Service.
- Access control, Roles, Security controls, and more
- Information Governance using Retention, and more
- Pricing Subscription
- 1. What are the payment options for your SaaS services?
Mithi offers it's cloud services with the option of two payment agreements:
In this model, you pre-purchase cloud service resources as per your current and perceived needs and opt to pay for these quantities on an annual basis, in advance. Contract periods are typically annual.
Any excess usage during the contract period is metered on a daily basis and billed pro-rata monthly in arrears. Alternatively, you have the option to top up your purchase midterm and pay for the extra resources pro-rated until the end of the contract period.
If you opt for this mode of payment, you don’t have to pre-order any subscription plans or quantities or enter into any time-bound contracts. This is a pure consumption-based model. The system will enable you to use the service as per your needs, meter your usage on a daily basis, and will bill you on your actual usage at the end of every month, in arrears. Learn more about how Pay Per Use works.
Learn more about Mithi's billing models.
- 2. Can I get access to my archived mail data, if I decide to cancel the service?
Yes, sure you can.
Mithi is a custodian of your data and not the owner.
You can use the Export functionality of Vaultastic to pull out your data. If the data size is very large, you have the option of receiving this via a physical medium, the AWS snowball. Please note that the export process is billable on a per GB basis, along with any services if you require and the use of the AWS snowball if required. The use of these resources is tracked by our billing system to be added to your monthly bill.
Once you cancel the service, you will not be able to access your data, and the data will be marked for automatic deletion by our systems.