Top benefits of using Vaultastic's Office 365 email archiving capabilities:
Office 365 Email Archiving FAQs
- Vaultastic for Office 365
- 1. Do we need to deploy any software or database on the Office 365 setup?
- 2. Any special considerations for views in the archiving, retrieval or deletion processes?
Mails once archived in Vaultastic can only be automatically deleted according to the retention policy selected. Neither the end users, nor the admins can delete mails.
User accounts in Vaultastic can be deleted only by users having the senior admin role.
- 3. Considering Office 365 wherein data is placed on Azure and Vaultastic on AWS, will the data be archived all over to another cloud provider?
Yes. Configuring Vaultastic for mail domains hosted on Cloud email services such as Office 365 or G Suite ensures that a copy of each and every mail sent and received is also available on the AWS cloud. This frees you up from Vendor lock-in as you are in control of your data and is also a very quick way to implement a multi-cloud policy for your most critical data.
- 4. Can local Outlook PSTs be moved to cloud for archival?